As makers and independent thinkers ourselves, we encourage everyone to take ownership of their website - we find it pretty fun. You'll want to hire a professional web developer when:
- You want to save time to focus on other priorities you value
- You are overwhelmed by the technical aspects of code or design
- You want a customized website that represents your brand
- You want a real professional website that works on any device
The length of the project simply depends on the requirements of your website.
Every website we do will come with clean, professional styling. However, if you need customized work done, we can help with design. Please mention that information in the contact form and we'll be more than happy to work with you.
We want to make collaboration as easy as possible - our entire process goes like this:
- Reach out: fill out our contact form to get going.
- Discovery call: we schedule a call to better understand you, your brand, and your goals.
- Dev & Design Plan: we offer a free analysis and proposal of the work to be done.
- Sign contract: we'll send a contract for you to review and sign.
- Invoice and payment: once you've signed our contract, we'll send you an invoice.
After these steps are completed, we can begin to build - how exciting!
Our process for creating a website can be boiled down to the following phases:
- Discovery: it's critical to recognize your brand, goals, and audience. From a design standpoint, this is one of the most important stages.
- Design: we design high-level concepts of what your site should include, mindful of user experience strategies.
- Implementation: once we have design ideas in place, we can begin building pages, layouts, and other elements.
- Iteration: in development, we revisit design and user experience and if necessary, we iterate with better ideas.
- Testing: although testing occurs throughout the entire process, we do deeper testing across the entire site to ensure everything is functioning optimally.